A lead Generation campaign’s main goal is to attract prospect leads who
would be interested in a company’s product or service.
The campaign starts by attracting the lead and nurturing it until it
becomes a loyal customer.
Email Marketing has proven to be effective in generating leads efficiently throughout the sales funnel.
- Provide quality content and clear call to action,
- Redirect to a good landing page.
- Monitor results and apply changes accordingly
- Creating informative email which will not “annoy” your clients might be challenging but possible.
- A good marketing email is brief yet informative, has good graphics, a clear call to action to sign up or follow business pages, and the message is customized according to demographic of audience.
Content Marketing: when done right can drastically increase conversions.
Good content can be white paper, video, or photography. Content should provide audience with insight and be of use to them.
Making content shareable since engagement = conversions.
Content marketing helps you hit the right keywords which helps you rank higher in search engines. Conduct research to create data-driven content which is guaranteed to convert.
Search Engine Marketing
Organic search marketing can effectively help with long-term strategies for B2B marketing
Search Engine marketing is low on cost and targeted. The right keywords can be optimized to generate the right traffic. Landing pages should be the main source for gaining as well as nurturing a lead.
Social Media ads are highly targeted which can drastically cut down on cost.
It can also be a tool to generate lead generation campaigns.
Facebook and Instagram have tools specifically for lead generation which makes it easier to track leads and gain new ones. So, great content can attract the right leads and help increase conversion rate on the long run.